By George Wilson
On March 26, 2020 SEC Institute will present a complimentary One-Hour Briefing titled “COVID-19 Challenges for First Quarter 2020 Form 10-Q and Annual Meetings”.
In this briefing participants will:
- Review the SEC’s guidance for COVID-19 disclosure considerations
- Discuss the details of the SEC’s deadline and reporting accommodations relating to COVID-19
- Outline risk factor disclosure requirements as applied to COVID-19
- Identify the need for known trend disclosures in MD&A about COVID-19’s possible impact
- List where COVID-19 may create disclosure issues in other items in Form 10-Q
- Analyze the impact of COVID-19 on the annual meeting process
- Review the SEC’s guidance for virtual annual meetings
Each participant will be able to ask questions of the presenters. You can register for this complimentary program here.
As always, your thoughts and comments are welcome.